Most of the children start going to school at the age of 3, however the job of parents starts much earlier when they begin saving every single penny to get their child admitted in the best school. Undoubtedly, every parent go extra miles to do the best for their kids. They spend hours on the web, search on the newspapers and other platforms to get maximum information about schools.
Ever wonder why do parents scrutinize so much about different nursery schools?
This is because they know that the initial years are the foundation for their children’s bright future. A study shows that only 12% of children change their schools after nursery. This means your kid will spend his next 14 years in the same institute. Their friends, teachers, support, values; all from one place that will be analogous to the respect and success earned by them later in life. Below are some of the interesting information gathered by a survey about the significance of choosing a nursery school:
- The first five years of life develop 87% of a child’s brain. It builds cognitive, motor, social, emotional, and linguistic development.
- The friendly and playful teachings help children to be confident, which is reflected in their personality and body language. These early teachings help them in improving grades, have fewer behavior problems and better social skills.
- Nursery school gives the opportunity to children to communicate to the new audience. This builds their communication skills, and help them to demonstrate their ideas effectively to people.
- Children learn the first alphabet and vocabulary in the nursery class; thus, it provides them compulsory literacy skills.
Keeping the vitality of the matter in mind, it is essential for every parent to keep certain points in mind while selecting nursery class for the twinkle of their eyes.
- Keep your family’s, child’s, father’s and mother’s passport size photographs in bulk.
- Make sure you have Aadhar card of your children. If not, get a temporary enrolment slip to be on the safer side.
- Ensure to have all the mandatory documents both soft and hard copy
- The most important thing is to apply to multiple schools. Don’t rely on the single one as it may be a big disappointment for you. Today, schools have integrated online fee payment system so there would be no hassle for you. Apply to multiple schools at your fingertips! Download the brochure to get the complete details. So, save your time and efforts by paying the admission fee to multiple schools via an online fee payment system.
Follow the given tips for a seamless admission of your child in the nursery school!